- Always have a to-do list nearby and write things down on it. Then you won’t forget to do it.
- Don’t leave stuff lying around on your desk, you will be more likely to lose things.
- When a pen doesn’t work anymore throw it out or you will end up with a collection of pens that don’t work.
- Go through drawers often so you don’t accumulate too much stuff.
- Make sure everything has a home and at the end of the day it needs to go there.
- Try writing dates in a planner with pencil, that way if it changes, you can change it in your planner easily
- Make sure a trash can is always nearby, that way you will be more likely to throw stuff away.
Leave your tips as a comment here.